Charli AI Meetings understands live audio or text transcripts of meetings and creates shareable AI-generated meeting summaries, all with a high level of accuracy and speed! Charli currently only integrates with Webex.
- Create a Charli AI account at https://app.charli.ai/register.
- Enter the credentials and select Register with email.
- A verification code will be sent (check your spam folder if you don’t receive the code)
- Navigate to the Integrations tab and select Connect Integration next to the Webex & Docmosis Reporting Integration.
- Click the blue Authorize button to complete the integration setup.
AI Meetings Instructions
- Find a Webex Recording email transcript in your inbox.
- Forward the email to email@example.com
- Use the following command in the email’s body (fields in bold should be edited):
/prepare_meeting_report >topic topic1 >topic topic2 >topic topic3 >email_address your email address
- For security reasons, you must be the host of the meeting to use the command.
- Topics provided in the command allow Charli to focus on certain subjects while creating the meeting minutes. These topics should be general items discussed in the Webex meeting.
- For example, if you provide Charli with the Topics Planning, Project, and Product Priorities, Charli will extract the relevant information from the conversation as it relates to these topics.
- The meeting report will be sent to the email address provided in the command.
Integrations Coming Soon:
• Microsoft Teams