Have you ever come across an article hoping to reference it later? Bookmark your web links in Charli to never lose a link again. After you learn how to bookmark links, we suggest diving into the following features to enhance your bookmarking experience:
- Install Charli Chrome Extension
- Generate Summary
How to Bookmark in app:
1. Click the Add to Charli button.
2. Select Bookmark.
3. Input your link, tags, alias (title), and notes.
4. Hit Submit.
The fastest way to Bookmark:
The Charli Chrome Extension is designed to help you add your web links to Charli in just a few clicks. You'll first need to Install the Charli Chrome extension if you haven't already.
1. Click the icon in your Chrome bar.
2. Fill out your alias (title), notes, and tags.
3. Hit Send.
**Note: view your link immediately by clicking the green Open in Charli button.
Common types of web content booked in Charli:
- Gsuite links (Sheets, Docs, Presentations etc.)
- Articles from anywhere (ex: The Guardian, Forbes, TechCrunch)
- Anything that takes too much time to read. (See this article for more information.)
Personal use cases for bookmarking links:
- Vacation planning (AirBnb ads, retreat websites, etc.)
- Home improvement/design projects