Get organized and stay productive with our recent additions to Charli.
[NEW] ⏰ Reminders
With the new /remind power command, creating reminders to follow up on content is easier than ever before. From the canvas, open up the command bar and click the /remind button. Specify >when you want to be reminded on Google Calendar, along with the >title and >description of the reminder.
This new command will save tons of time. No more manually adding reminders to your Google Calendar to remember deadlines for specific content. Hello, productivity! 👋
Learn more about creating reminders here.
[NEW] Upload shared content with one click
Instantly stay on top of shared content with one click.
Recipients of shared content can upload that content to their Charli from the email. Simply click the Add Content to my Charli button at the bottom of the email and choose to add your own tags, or use the tags of the original sender.
- Enhancement: Your name shows up as the sender when sharing content via Charli
- Enhancement: Updates to the document categorizer allows for Charli to auto-tag more of your content
- Fixed: Some users experienced issues bookmarking links via the Chrome Extension.
- Fixed: Uploading specific Amazon Receipts resulted in an error message
- Fixed: Some users were unable to access the login screen
- Fixed: Notes in email messages were truncated
- Fixed: Organizing a Google doc resulted in an error