You can use Charli to set reminders in Google Calendar to follow up on content. A link to the relevant content canvas associated with the reminder will be included in the description field. Here’s how to create a reminder:
1. From a canvas, select the Command button
2. Select the /remind button or type /remind into the command line
3. Specify when you want the reminder added to your calendar with the >when power command. For example:
Pro tip: Try specifying >when you want to set your reminder with natural language. For example:
4. You can further specify a >title or >description for the reminder. For example:
5. Press the enter key or click the arrow pointing up
Learn more about how to authorize your Google Calendar here.