The Charli Canvas has a new look to make it even easier to visualize and interact with your important documents and links in one location. Do more within the canvas, like:
Apply filtering options to a canvas to cut out the clutter and only see content that is relevant to a specific criteria. To begin, click the filter icon located on the top right of the canvas:
- Use the search bar to filter content in the canvas by name, tags, location, or notes
- Select specific tags to set a filter.
Find more stuff without leaving the canvas
Choose to add more content to your current canvas or find something new by adding tags to the search bar located in the center of the navigation bar.
Other quick actions
Use the following quick actions located on the right side of the navigation bar to quickly share, archive, and deselect or select your content.
- Share: Click the share icon to send your content via email. Learn more about how to share here.
- Archive: Click the archive icon to archive selected content. Learn more about how to archive here.
- Deselect or Select all: Click the Checkmark icon to quickly select or deselect all content on the canvas.