Chrome’s address bar can double as a way to quickly find your content managed by Charli. Adding Charli as a custom search engine does not take long, and saves you time. Here’s how to get started:
- Go directly to: chrome://settings/searchEngines
- Click Add located to the right of Other search engines
- Enter the following information in the pop up window:
- Search engine: Charli
- Keyword: app.charli.ai
- URL: https://app.charli.ai/find?q=%s
- Click Add and you are done!
To find your content saved to Charli via the Chrome address bar, type app.charli.ai, press Tab, and add #tags or keywords that relate to the content you want. Press Enter, and you will be redirected to a canvas of your content.
Bonus: You can set the keyword field to anything you want. For example, you can shorten it to just charli or c, so instead you type in your chrome bar c + tab and the keyword you are looking for like marketing.