🚀 Easily restore archived content
Our recently released archive feature just got a load of improvements. Two new command-line shortcuts, /show-archive and /restore, help avoid permanently removing content from Charli.
Show your archived content: View your archived content using the new /show-archive shortcut. On the command line, select the /show-archive button. Add tags, notes or keywords to filter your search results.
Restore archived content: After finding your archived content using the /show-archive command, determine the content you want to restore from the canvas and then select the /restore button above the command line. Your archived content, including the tags and notes, will be restored within Charli.
- Profile stats count the number of individual pieces of content processed
- Improved drag & drop support onto conversation windows
- Better handling of command shortcuts that can be applied multiple times
- Add multiple recipients to a /share shortcut
- Convertible note content filed in “Notes & Ideas” folder
- Expenses with no total price shown as “undefined” in the latest content list