Do you dread keeping track of your paper receipts and invoices? Try tracking all of your expenses with Charli via the command line. Here’s how:
- Click the power command button on the homepage.
- Click the paperclip located on the right side of the command line to attach one or more expenses.
- Type or click on the command /process-expense.
- Add #tags or notes to give Charli some personalized context. For example: /process-expense >tag personal >tag amazon.
- Type Enter or click the arrow pointing up.
- Answer any follow up questions from Charli regarding your expenses.
- Charli has processed your expenses.