Accidentally sent something to Charli? Or maybe you just don’t need it anymore? Try the new archive feature to quickly and easily ‘hide’ content from your canvas. Follow these steps to archive your content:
- After uploading or finding content, choose the documents you want to archive from your content canvas by selecting or deselecting the checkmark to the right of the content’s thumbnail. Charli will archive content with a checkmark next to it.
- Exit out of the content canvas.
- Type or select the /archive button in the command line.
- Press the Enter key or click the arrow pointing up.
- Provide a response by typing "yes" or "no" to confirm that you'd like the content archived.
Note: Your selected content will be moved into the Charli Archive folder in Google Drive and no longer appear on your content canvas. The content will not be moved to your Google Drive’s trash folder.