Decluttering unwanted content in Charli helps ensure that everything stored, searched for and shared, is relevant. Archiving your content simply hides it from search results. This content can be restored at any time.
**Note: If you don't search in the Find bar first, the Archive option will be unavailable. See the instructions below for more details.
1. Find the content you wish to Archive.
2. Click the content.
3. Click the Archive button in the top right corner of the app.
4. Charli will send you a note about Archiving. Click Yes to Archive.
Restore Archived Content:
1. Find your content by typing tags into the Search bar & click on the desired content.
2. Click on the Command bar.
3. Type /restore into the Command bar & submit.