Have you tried finding a link in your bookmarks bar and it’s just an endless list of links? Make saving and finding web links easier by installing Charli Web Clipper for Chrome Extension.
Sending your web links to Charli will make it faster to find them later using #tags and notes.
- Install Charli for Chrome Extension in the Chrome Webstore
- Click "Add to Chrome" and follow the instructions on the screen
- Navigate to a web link you would like Charli to save - like this article :)
- Click on the Charli icon in your Chrome browser and sign in with Google
- Select tags or enter notes and click Send To Charli and the web link will be sent to Charli
Bonus Tip 🌶️ for quick access, go to your tool bar and click on the pin to add to your Chrome browser
Note: Make sure you install the extension with the Google Account you use with Charli. Currently, you can only login to one Gmail account. If you want to use a different Gmail account, you must click on your Chrome profile in the toolbar and install with the account you'd like to use.
This login behaviour will be updated soon. If you experience any issues, please delete and re-install or contact our support team here.