Enterprise businesses rely on SEC filings to make informed decisions when evaluating a company. In Charli users have the ability to pull SEC documents through our SEC EDGAR integration and the AI will be able to read, summarize, and extract relevant information from the SEC documents that have been requested. Users can then compile the information that has been extracted into a spreadsheet.
How to Create an SEC Project:
- Click +New in the bottom left corner
- Select SEC Project
- Fill out the Start new Project page
- Enter Company Name
- Enter Company CIK (Central Key Index)
- Enter Company Ticker
- Select Filing Form Type in the dropdown
- Select the Start and End date for the time period you would like to pull SEC filings
- Enter the Frequency Period from the dropdown
- Enter Frequency Time if applicable
- Click Project Report in the bottom right corner
- Click Create Project
Charli will pull the relevant SEC Filings which can then be reviewed in the Project. The SEC Project will contain the Company Filing, Company Details, and the individual filings that have been requested. You view the extracted information from the forms by clicking on the resource and scrolling through the Extracted AI Information in the window that opens.
When you are ready to compile the information extracted from the various filings in the SEC Project, you can generate a spreadsheet report to analyze further.