Charli AI has the ability to analyze and extract information from various types of documents. By using Charli to extract data from documents, users can spend more time analyzing the data and making informed decisions rather than spending their time extracting data themselves.
Document Extraction Process:
- Upload your document to Charli
- Click Resource Details
- Enter tags on your document
- Click Add Resource
Once Charli has extracted the relevant data, users have the ability to edit the data, which feeds into Charli’s continuous learning.
Tags that can be used for Data Extraction:
Viewing and Editing Extracted Data:
- Click on the resource that you have uploaded to Charli AI
- In the side panel, scroll down to the Extracted Info section
- Hover over the extracted information and click to edit
Once data has been extracted and necessary edits have been made, users can generate a report or spreadsheet to compile the information for analysis.