Workflow: A Workflow refers to a series of steps that Charli needs to complete to finish the Task that has been assigned to Charli.
Library: The Library is where all resources uploaded to Charli AI are stored. The Library is also where users will find all Collections created in Charli.
Collection: A Collection refers to a group of resources within the Library. Collections can be found in the Library.
Resource: A Resource refers to a document or a web link that has been uploaded to Charli. Resources are stored in Projects, Collections, or in the Library.
Research Project: A Research Project is a Project that allows users to conduct research related to a specific topic and generate a Research Report. The Research Project will contain all Resources, Topics, and Highlights related to the Research.
Summary: Summaries provide a summary of an article or PDF that has been added to Charli so that you can determine if it is relevant to the Report you are publishing.
- Short: Provides a short summary with a maximum of 450 characters
- Long: Provides a long summary with a maximum length of 512 words
- Comprehensive: Only available for PDF and image documents at the moment. These summaries will be approximately 2 pages long.
Topic: Topics allow users to tell Charli what information the user would like Highlights to be generated based upon. Charli uses Topics to extract key highlights from the research.
Highlights: Highlights are snippets of information created by Charli based on Topics that have been added to a Project or Resource. The Highlights generated by Charli will make up the bulk of the finished Report.
Tags: Tags are keywords that inspire additional research topics and allow users to filter content. There are three types of tags in Charli
- Blue Tags: Blue tags represent the keywords that Charli has identified when reading and analyzing resources
- Purple Tags: Purple tags represent the type of content that Chari has pulled
- Grey Tags: Grey tags represent tags that have been manually added to a Resource or Project