What are they?
Topics: inputs used to guide Charli to extract highlights within a Project or a single resource can be thought of as the question you want to ask Charli
Highlights: snippets of information taken from the saved resources within a project or a single resource, paragraphs of the report
Your final Charli AI report is written using a group of resources saved to a Project OR a single resource. Charli uses this information to craft an introduction to the report. From there, topics must be entered to pull specific details from the entire Project. While the topics are section headers of the report, the highlights are the paragraphs within each section.
How to enter topics:
1. Click View Highlights
2. Click Get New Highlights
3. Enter topics separated by a comma
*Note: Topics will appear in the report in the order they're entered.
4. Select Topic length
*Note: Short will be about 4 sentences, while long will be about 8 sentences.
4. Click Generate Highlights
Successful topics are often:
- Relevant to the theme of the report
- Explicit, yet broad enough to write a paragraph using the information within the Project
- Concise and clear, avoid wordy topics
- Include words with no alternative definitions