What is a Topic?
Entering topics tells Charli to search the Project for specific information. Charli delivers this information in the form of a highlight. In the final report, the headers are topics and each paragraph is a highlight.
How to enter topics
1. Click View Highlights
2. Click Get New Highlights
3. Enter topics separated by a comma
*Note: Topics will appear in the report in the order they're entered.
4. Select Topic length
*Note: Short will be about 4 sentences, while long will be about 8 sentences.
4. Click Generate Highlights
Successful topics are often:
- Relevant to the theme of the report
- Explicit, yet broad enough to write a paragraph using the information within the Project
- Concise and clear, avoid wordy topics
- Include words with no alternative definitions